PLEASE NOTE: Entering a Reservation Request is not a guarantee that a space is available. Your Reservation Request will be reviewed within 24-48 hours. Confirmation of your booking is dependent upon HWAH having an appropriate space for your pet, and not exceeding the limit of special needs dogs we can accommodate during the dates you have requested.
If you have already set up your Kennel Link account please go directly to Kennel Link, log in and make your Short Term Stay reservation request,(scroll down for Kennel Link shortcut).
If you have not yet created your account please go to Kennel Link and create your account and make your Short Term Stay reservation request,(scroll down for Kennel Link shortcut).
When you are ready to bring your pet to HWAH for his or her Short Term Visit:
- Drop Off and Pick Up times: 7 days a week Noon to 2pm or 7-8pm. Drop off or pick up at either time.
- Special Note– Noon to 2pm (if picking up during this time there is no charge for the pickup day)
- Special Note –7-8pm (if dropping off during this time there is no charge for the night).
- The suggested value is $40.00 for the first dog, and $25.00 for each additional dog. (This is the local fair market value). Any donation in excess of that amount is allowable under IRS Guidelines for Charitable Contributions.
- Please be sure to bring your dog’s food. If provided by HWAH, there will be an additional daily charge for food.
- We cannot accept payment from third party non-profits for these services. All of the funds go to support the HWAH residents.
Be sure to note your drop off and pick up times – Noon to 2pm or 7-8pm.
Note: The Sanctuary will be closed to visiting dogs on the following dates (see below):
Sanctuary Closing Dates:
All short term visitors MUST be picked up the day before, or dropped off the day after our opening/closing dates:
NOTE: We are CLOSED in 2018 for the following time periods, and no Short Term Care will be available.
January 5th (Friday) to February 5th (Monday), 2018
April 13th (Friday) to April 23rd (Monday), 2018
September 10th (Monday) to October 31st (Wednesday), 2018