House with a Heart Rescue Partner and Medical Grant Program
Grant Funds for 2023 have all been distributed – Please check back in 2024
The purpose of this program is to save more seriously senior and special needs dogs and cats.
We do this by supporting our rescue partners when they accept needy dogs and cats from owner give-ups and shelters.
Our support includes:
- Courtesy posts of adoptable rescue partner dogs and cats on our website
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) posts about adoptable rescue partner pets
- Medical Grants of up to $1,000 per dog or cat.
To become a Partner Rescue:
- Must be a 501(c)3 organization
- Must have an adoption agreement
- Must do home visits before placement
- Must agree to accept returned dog or cat if a placement is not successful
- Fill out the Partner Rescue Application below
- You will be notified once all references have been checked and your application is approved.
** Grant Funds for 2023 have all been distributed – Please check back in 2024 **
To request a Medical Grant (grants are typically up to $1,000 per pet):
- You must be an approved Rescue Partner to qualify for a Grant.
- Complete the Grant request below
- You will be notified when your Grant request is approved
- Grants are paid to the rescue to reimburse for a paid Vet invoice.
- Grants are from House with a Heart. Grant checks are processed and delivered to you through United Charitable.
House with a Heart is so grateful to work with all of our dedicated Rescue Partners!
Together, we can all make a difference and say loud and clear: LOVE LIVES HERE!!!!