As you know, House with a Heart residents are dogs who come to HWAH and have a “Home for Life”. Recently we opened our hearts to a few very special needs dogs that we are caring for in partnership with other rescues, called “Busters Buddies”. And they are given the same love and care that we do all of the Sanctuary critters. But SOMETIMES it is not the best of the best and that is what we always want for our charges.
Some pups become “Forever Fosters”.
These are pups who are happier in a more calm and quiet setting with more hands-on attention than they can get in the Sanctuary full of doggie friends all vying for attention.
Won’t YOU think about fostering a senior pup and making their life SPECIAL!!!????
The steps are simple:
- Visit House with a Heart (by appointment only – click to email)
- Meet the Residents, Busters Buddies, and current fosters
- See if you feel you can be a Foster or Forever Foster
- Fill out the “Foster Application Form” upon request.
- Arrange for a home visit by the HWAH Team
- Test the waters with a weekend visit in your home
- Make the commitment to share your heart and your home with a seriously senior dog.
- Enjoy saying with us “Love Lives Here”.
For more information, please contact Lori @ hwah.Lori@yahoo.com