Are you ready to help?
Kennel Assistants Needed!
We are currently looking for people to join our team of Kennel Assistants. Our Kennel Assistants take care of our short term visiting dogs. The visiting dogs are treated like our own pups during their stay.
The kennel assistant duties can include:
- Play with the dogs and taking them out to do their business.
- Tidy up the kennel area, making sure it always looks great, a place that shows our pride.
- Ensure each dog has clean bedding and fresh water
- Wash breakfast and/or dinner bowls, and set up for the next meal.
- Checking in/out visiting dogs.
- Some ‘poop’ scooping.
We are hoping to add three Kennel Assistants who can come once a week for an evening shift. The shift may take a couple of hours depending on the number of short term visitors.
The evening shift is 6pm to 8pm. We are looking to fill the following Kennel Assistant shifts.
Every other Every Thursday, Every Friday and Every other Saturday.
Experience with dogs is a MUST and the volunteer should be confident and eager to handle dogs, big or small. You must be 18 or older.
Please fill out the form to be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator