HWAH relies on our volunteers. These folks allow us to care for a large number of senior dogs and provide a wonderful place for them.
For volunteer matters and requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much to all our volunteers for recommending us to your friends, neighbors and co-workers. Most volunteers come to us through word of mouth so thank you for championing the Sanctuary!
Are you ready to help?
CURRENT POSITIONS NEEDED!
Evening positions – Poop scooper Monday or Thursday 5-7pm
- Visitor Playtime every other Sunday 11:45-2pm
- Groomer (brushing/bathing) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 11-2pm
- Gardener Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11-2pm
- Outside cleanup Monday, Thursday, Friday 11-2pm
- Rascal Room Supervisor Wednesday, Saturday 11-2pm
Please fill out the volunteer application: https://housewithaheart.com/volunteer/volunteer-form/
Volunteer spots are limited but we’ll be glad to consider you.
Experience with dogs or cats is a must and the volunteer should be confident and eager to handle dogs, big or small.